Wednesday, March 27, 2024

And All My Dreams Torn Asunder...

         And just like that, in the span of a few minutes, it's all gone. All of it is gone. All my dreams and hopes for the future moving forward are dashed and there is no getting them back. The pain right now is raw and visceral. My dream of writing for Battletech is dead.

         I don't even know where to start picking up the pieces. I don't know where to go from here. My fanfiction, painting minis, going to a con someday, it's all so useless now. What is the point of any of it? What's the point of Battletech anymore?

3 comments:

  1. I hope you can find a way forward from whatever is blocking you from writing for them. Battletech is supposed to be a point of joy, not despair :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that must be how Blaine Pardoe felt when you destroyed his livelihood and dreams

    ReplyDelete