Friday, August 5, 2022

Some Basic Facts

             Now that we have the air cleared, let's get some basic facts out there, as the internet rumor mill, led by demagogues like Razorfist, Arch, and all other forms of alt-right trash have whipped the community into a frenzy with exaggerations and misinformation. Let's cut through that shit, shall we?


1: "Faith is a convicted stalker". WRONG. I have never stalked anyone, and I have certainly never been convicted before a court or any judge of stalking Mr. Pardoe. I have never been convicted of doing anything to Mr. Pardoe. The only legal interaction I have with regards to Mr. Pardoe are a mutually agreed upon temporary protective order in the state of Virginia, entered into for the purpose of stopping Mr. Pardoe from using his considerable wealth and clout to abuse the legal system as a club to pound me into financial ruin. That is all.


2: "Faith stalked Mr. Pardoe for years!": FALSE. I have feuded with Mr. Pardoe since the time that his response to my asking him a question was "You're just a shitty fanfic writer". The extent of this feud has been to publicly call him out on his vile right wing views. This only ever took the form of publications on my personal twitter account and blog, comments on the public comments section of Mr. Pardoe's blog, and via the e-mail address listed as contact information on Mr. Pardoe's own website. None of this was stalking, none of this was secretive, and none of it was violent. The extent of the "violence" is the use of a hashtag #diemadaboutit, which anyone with a cursory ability to use Google is the catch phrase of the anti-confederate Sons of Liberty. I linked their videos to him on his public comment section of his public blog. I will link them here for you. Tell me if you think this is a "threat" or if Mr. Pardoe is just a whiney ass conservative bitch looking to sell books by grifting off the pockets of the conservative MAGA wave of Trumptards freely separating themselves from their coin. 

Sons of Liberty Youtube

3: "Faith threatened Mr. Pardoe's life" Again, FALSE. I have linked you to some of the videos I linked to him already and explained the hashtag, but Blaine seems to be hung up on these two quotes about shooting him in the crotch and wanting him to die in a fire, so lets explain those. I was having a private discussion with Mr. Craig Reed Jr. I now realize this man to be a snake, but at the time, I trusted him as a friend and he was a mentor to me in the writing community. One night he and I were discussing Blaine's new conservative masturbatory fanfiction novel that was coming out. I had a glass or two of scotch, and in passing, I said to Craig "This is Turner Diaries kind of stuff. It makes me want to just shoot him in the fucking crotch. I hope he dies in a fire." That's it. That's the extent of the "threats". These words were not threats, and they were communicated in private to someone other than Mr. Pardoe. There was never even any intention to threaten. But Mr. Reed decided that he needed to share my conversation with Blaine. And when he did that, Blaine, if we are to believe him, was so fearful for his life that he instituted action plans fearing that I was going to come after him. This is absurd. I cannot be responsible for Blaine's paranoia. 

            After this, he hired a private detective to try to discern my identity in hopes of smearing me or some such. This took the form of investigators talking to my place of employment, contacting law enforcement in my area, digging through County records to try to find dirt, looking at my financial records and all other forms of spying on me because he knew he needed to smear me. Let me be clear. My private life is private. It is none of his business and none of yours. He used this against me in an attempt to weaponize my private life for his own personal narrative because he knew that his vile views and online antics were going to catch up with him. He needed a scapegoat, and he hired a private dick to make me into one. I admit my own fault in not seeing it coming and walking into his trap. He played the game well. 

            No more. I am not playing that game anymore. I am being true to myself, my values, and my place in this community. If you don't like it, you can fuck off. I hope that you will stay with me for the journey. We are going to stand up and be bigger than Blaine, bigger than Tazorface or any of those haters.

            I am Faith McClosky, and I'm a shitty fanfic writer. Get over it. Don't like it? Leave. But don't think that you or anyone else holds a sword over me anymore. This is over. I am myself, and I will continue to be. I hope you'll all accept me for that.

4 comments:

  1. Just learned about Pardoe and it certainly wasn't your fault. I liked your short stories so far and I hope you will find a way back into publishing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words of support. I hope to get there one day as well.

      Delete
  2. Look you are a liar all around I have seen the screen shots and even you have confessed to lying as such this post is full of shit.

    ReplyDelete