Thursday, August 4, 2022

Changes

             This drama has been too much. It is taking too great a strain on my mental and even my physical health. Thing's have to change. I have to change. I will be making changes to my online presence to better integrate with my emotional wellbeing. This will mean I'm pulling back in some areas. It has to happen, for myself and for the people around me. Some of it is on the advice of my mental health team. Some of it is on the advice of my attorney.

            It doesn't mean that I'm quitting the community or going offline or any of that, it just means that I'm redirecting the parts of me that I share. You may see this as becoming more private, but it isn't. It's compartmentalizing my life and putting priorities where they need to be. I'll share with you what I need to, and stop sharing that which I don't.

            It will be giving you all the best of me, while keeping the rest of me tucked away. You will still have your Faith, just a leaner, better version of myself. It will let you have all of my strengths, while allowing me to protect my weaknesses. 

            I will stop being a pawn to be played with, sacrificed, and then forgotten. I will control who I am, not let people dictate what I need to be. I will control the narrative, not be lead through someone else's story.

            I hope that you all will continue on this journey with me. To make a better me. A better community. To just make things better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment