Sunday, July 18, 2021

Today's thought...

                     There seems to be a lot of "people only talked to Faith because they were thirsty/horny/etc" going around the community, and that upsets me, mostly because I think a lot more of the wonderful people I've interacted with over the past several years than to reduce them to some kind of simpletons. Have you ever stopped to think that there is an alternative explanation?

                    Maybe people talked to me because I was kind to them. Or because I valued their opinions, raised up their contributions, treated them with dignity and respect, didn't look down on them, had thoughtful back and forth conversations with them, took their thoughts and ideas seriously, valued our shared experiences, and was just all around not a douchebag to them? Have you ever stopped to think that maybe that was the reason? That maybe something like that might actually work? Just a thought.

4 comments:

  1. Projection is a hell of a drug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can assure you it was not 'thirsty' for speaking with you. I'm not that kind of douchebag. You showed the same respect to me as I did to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao please bro, just stop....the cringe....yikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy the fruits of being a Pardoe supplicant.

      Delete