Monday, July 19, 2021

Consider this...

 

                    I am not blameless in this whole situation, and I am not claiming to be. However, there comes a time where parties either act in good faith to resolve things or they do not. I have made every attempt to resolve any problems, concerns, or discrepancies. I will admit to my mistakes, where they were made, and attempt to move forward from them. However, it has been the policy so far, for certain persons and organizations, to simply refuse any and all communications and attempts to resolve things in any manner whatsoever.

               Thus far, the only response to my mistakes has been…silence. Apart from a very professional individual in the payment department who resolved all financial and legal issues quickly and without any problems whatsoever, I have been met by only silence. No condemnation of my actions, no attempt to clarify any matters whatsoever, just silence. I have not even been put in contact with the legal department. Nothing. The situation is basically “Take everything at Blaine’s word and say nothing.” Considering the fact that my interactions with the community as a whole have been nothing but to raise it up, I find this situation most distressing. This is not how you respond to a problem in your community. You do not close ranks around a single toxic member and refuse any and all claims contrary to that viewpoint. You do not take only one side of things and pretend that the other side does not exist. This is not how things should be done. And yet, here we are.

               Am I blameless in this situation? No. But neither is he. Consider that.

No comments:

Post a Comment