Monday, February 14, 2022

Speaking truth to the lies of Blaine 'Complain' Pardoe

 

               Once again, chronic complainer Blaine Pardoe is out with another smear piece on me in which he lies and tries to get everyone to empathize with how hard it is to be an old white man in America. I mean, just ask him. When you’re an aging white boomer, people say mean things about you to your friends online, and the only thing you can do about it is hire a private detective to stalk and smear that person in order to sell your reboot of the Turner Diaries. What is our country coming to?!

               In his latest attempt at a hatchet job, Blaine continues to spin the false narrative that I tried to get his books “delisted” with his publisher. This is blatantly false. At no time have I, or anyone else to my knowledge, advocated for the removal or censorship of Mr. Pardoe’s books. To do so would cut a vast swatch out of the BattleTech canon for absolutely no reason. I don’t want to get rid of Mr. Pardoe’s past work, and I have never advocated for that to Catalyst Games or anyone else.

               In fact, prior to his hiring of a creeper squad to doxx me on the internet, I did not even advocate for discontinuing his participation in contributing to the BattleTech line. All I wanted was for him to actually answer for and explain his vile views and keep them out of BattleTech. But of course, anyone who says a cross word to Mr. Pardoe is promptly blocked. After that, he sends his “legion of fans” (as he calls them) out to give those people grief, employing all manner of alt-right skullduggery in an effort to harass and smear such people into silence.

               Mr. Pardoe continues to abuse his position and fame to punch down at anyone who dares question his problematic worldview, which continues to get more bizarre by the day. He is spiraling into the morass of right wing hate that encompasses anti-democratic principles, racist undertones and beliefs, misogynistic language, and transphobic tropes.

               The only one trying to “silence” anyone is him. Upon hearing that I said a mean thing about him to one of his friends, he engaged in an operation to uncover my personal details and information in an attempt to spread misinformation about me and discredit me in the public view. Furthermore, he knew that he had the advantage that wealth and power afford him in our legal system, so he filed a bogus restraining order complaint against me. For those of you who do not know how this works, all Blaine had to do was go to his local courthouse and claim I said something mean about him. In order to fight this, my only option would be to retain a lawyer (at a cost of thousands of dollars) and travel two states away to appear in court in less than two weeks to contest this claim. Unable to do that, I had to work within my means to defend myself as Mr. Pardoe continued to attack.

               In addition to his filing for a PFA for me saying a mean thing about him, he furthermore retained a law firm to serve me with cease-and-desist notices about saying anything negative about Mr. Pardoe. In effect, he was threatening to sue me for saying mean things about him on the internet, knowing that he has money to spend on lawyers and wagering that I do not. In the civil court system, it doesn’t matter so much who is right and wrong, it matters who has the money to continue the fight longer.

               During this period, a “process server”, who may or may not have been aligned with the private detectives that he had already set upon me to question my friends and associates, forced their way into my home wearing tactical gear in an attempt to seem like he was some kind of actual law enforcement officer, serving me with papers, demanding that I sign them and release all manner of personal information to him and continually threatening me with “prison time”. Thankfully, I was able to think straight and overcome these strong-arm tactics and get this person to leave by threatening to call actual law enforcement regarding their improper behavior.

               At this point, I realized that I had no choice but to spend money that I didn’t have to protect myself from unlawful imprisonment and ruin. It had gotten so bad that I had to hire a lawyer that I couldn’t afford just to make sure that I was doing everything properly and not risk summary judgment against me in a court two states away. Finally, with the help of an attorney, I was able to negotiate a settlement whereby I did not contest Mr. Pardoe’s request for a PFA (As I have no desire to meet him or contact him personally by any means anyway) and he would cease his baseless attempts to bury me financially in legal fees with his silly cease and desist orders.

               Thankfully this ended the period of litigious harassment, but it has not ended Mr. Pardoe’s schemes to besmirch my reputation at every chance he gets, in order to sell more copies of his Turner Diaries reboot trash novel. He pumps out occasional hit-pieces whining about how hard it is for him to live in a world where he is threatened and fearful, when in reality, he is the one who has set fearful practices in motion against me, all in the name of getting me to be quiet. He constantly threatens me with claims that “law enforcement” is watching me, which, if you know the state of law enforcement in this country, is a scary thing in and of itself. He wants me to be quiet and wants you to buy his books to support his state of largesse, living the life of a conspiracy theorist as our democracy smolders around us.

               Pardoe plays the victim, but I am the one who has been stalked by private detectives, had a “process server” impersonating law enforcement barge into my home in an attempt to intimidate me, and been threatened with financial ruin and even imprisonment through abuse of the legal system. Do not believe his lies. Just say no to complain Pardoe!

8 comments:

  1. I will never buy a product or product line he is involved with, again. Not doing it. I'm done. I am sick of him and his army of alt-right leg humpers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. But I would urge you to continue to support the Battletech line, there are lots of great people working hard there to create great products, do not tar them all with the same brush as Mr. Pardoe.

      Delete
  2. ...yeah not putting a single penny to Pardoe's BT content ever

    I assume this is reply to his delirious post on a far right blog site? Urgh ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he continues to smear me and threaten me with comments that "law enforcement is watching" me and spread lies about my character on right wing trash blogs, all in an attempt to promote his silly book.

      Delete
  3. What a wangrod! I'm sorry you're still beating your head against the wall with this guy. While I'll continue to support BattleTech products, I'll keep avoiding his work as I've been doing over the last few years.

    I do hope you continue writing BattleTech fiction, regardless of whether or not it's in an official capacity. I'll go out of my way to support you and your work every time!

    Keep your head up Faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This guy has seriously lost it. I wish you all the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support. It's nice to know the whole fandom hasn't gone insane.

      Delete