Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Ko-Fi

             The first thing I've done is to set up a Ko-fi page. I'm not selling anything or putting anything that I'm going to write or create behind a paywall, it's just a tangible way to measure support and see if people find any value in what I'm doing and creating. There are lots of talented artists and creators out there that I support and I think it's time I acknowledged myself as a creator as well. If the the things I create have value to people, they will pass that on. If they don't, no harm is done.

                It's also a sign that I take myself seriously, and that is as important as anything else. This is fun for me, but it's also serious and I need to devote myself to that and let it happen. I need to start respecting myself more as a creator and as someone with something of value to share. This helps me a little bit toward that accountability.

My Ko-fi can be reached Here

No comments:

Post a Comment