Sunday, January 15, 2023

I Feel Lost

     I feel lost. That's all I can say at this point. I don't know my place in the community anymore, and I certainly don't understand my identity. I don't feel like I have any direction in which I'm going, or should go.I feel rudderless, totally lost on a sea of possibilities. I just don't know where to go.

    I want to create content that I can't. I don't feel like diving back into fanfiction is going to get me anywhere. If anything, I feel like it will take me back. I want to monetize my love of the game as well, but I don't feel like I have the content to warrant that. I don't know where to go.

    I love this game and this comunity, in spite of everything that has happened. I just want to find my place in it, and right now I feel lost. 

7 comments:

  1. You are literally a known liar and have a criminal record and that carries a cost. You wouldn't be welcome at our local battletech table on that alone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thats the truth they ruined the series divided fans and removed one of the most influential men in the franchise worse they keep making fake BLP accounts on social media to smear BLP. In all this a lame victimhood narrative only the small liberals have and sadly that shit Netforce author who now owns BT.

      Delete
  2. You have no idea of my criminal history and what it entails. You talk a big talk on Blaine's side, but you don't stop to think that not everything he shits out is made of gold, and that some of what I say is also true. Wisen up to that, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay, self-admitted liar. Maybe next time you're near some girls under the age of 15 you'll keep your hands to yourself

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just concentrate on playing the game in your local area.

    ReplyDelete