Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Feedback request





     I have a feedback request for my readers. I know that there are readers of this fiction, and I hope very much that you all enjoy it. With the current Faith story, I've also written and worked on a kind of side/bonus content to the Faith/Sapphire storyline. It's complete, but not edited yet. It does, however, contain rather sexually explicit content. I would like feedback as to whether or not the readers would like to see it posted, or would rather have things maintained in a more Battletech/PG-13 format. Please post comments on this thread, or send private feedback to faithmcclosky@yahoo.com with your thoughts and comments.

4 comments:

  1. Public Domain, I would keep it PG-13. If someone wants to read more R rated, perhaps they should PM you for the section. But in the end it is up to you: Perception is reality, reality is your perception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the input. Definitely noted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be ok with adult situations other than mechwarriors killing each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd agree, keep it sci-fi 80s, and if folks want some explicit stuff, PM.

    ReplyDelete